moving FORWARD. looking BACK.
isadoraNOW fuses contemporary dance with historical preservation and uses Isadora’s timeless movement ideas to help modern audiences understand, appreciate, and relate to the art of dance.Under the direction of educator, artist, and historian Elyssa Dru Rosenberg, who holds a Masters in Dance & Dance Education from NYU, isadoraNOW has been presented at numerous prestigious venues. A fourth-generation Duncan dancer, Elyssa’s dancing has been described as “radiant” and “magnetic,” while her efforts to keep Isadora’s work relevant for a new generation have been praised as “refreshing.”
- Authentic reconstructions and creative new stagings of Isadora Duncan’s choreography
- Audience education programs about dance history and understanding dance performances
- Contemporary dance classes for dancers of all ages and levels
- Dance education for children who might otherwise have none
- New choreography expanding on Isadora’s movement style and choreographic methods
For more information about isadoraNOW, please email us at email@example.com.